1) No Alcohol
allowed on fairgrounds
2) No coolers allowed in the stands. (Concession
Stand is located 10 feet from stands)
3) No-one allowed in the pits or
able to compete under the age of 18 (ID will be required)
4) Competitor speed limit is 5mph. No horseplay will be tolerated
5) No open shoes for any drivers or pit crew
Long pants must be worn by drivers
7) Long Sleeve Shirts
must be worn by drivers
1) Registration will begin at
2) The order that you register will be the order you run in. For instance
if you are the first one to enter class 3 then you will be the first to run it with a number of 3-1.
3) The number you are assigned for your class(es), will be identified on your truck by window chalk or paper plate.
This helps organize staging.
4) A inspection will be performed to assure that your truck is safe to run and that you fit in the class(es) that you are
entering. for any questions concerning this please contact me at (856)-873-7528
Tech inspectors are there doing their job make sure your vehicle is up to spec, not to cause you problems.
If there is a disagreement plaease come to me and lets work it out.
Before the Race: (SHOW UP ON TIME!!!!)
There will people to help direct traffic both for registration and spectators
2) At there will be a mandatory drivers meeting.
This is to review how the race will be held and to answer any questions.
After the meeting, drivers will report back to their trucks and begin to line
up in order with the help of an official
Rules of the Race
1) Pull up to the starting line ready to race!!! Helmet on and strapped, seatbelt on etc.
2) There will be an official with a green flag that will line you
up to the starting line. and the cable will be hooked to your truck if needed.Once the track is clear and everyone
is ready he will drop the flag and this is your time to go. The timer does not start until the beam is tripped.
3) If your pass is a distance pass, there will be an official that will wave a red flag when forward
progression halts. Once red flag is waved, DO NOT stay on the throttle and do not attempt to back up. Allow
the machine to pull you out. Youre distance will be measured and written down to keep track. Distance is Measured off of the
4) If you are to make a full pass, Stop
once you exit the pit so the cable can be un hooked from your truck, at that point return back to the
pits or line up with any other class you may have entered.
5) Out of bounds is means
of a DQ, it is defined as once your tire rides up the ledge and the tire rode on level ground giving you an unfair advantage
on purpose or accidental.
6) If for some reason you are being
recovered out of the pit and your tow point breaks off or the cable comes off YOU will be responsible for hooking it back
up...which involves jump into the mud and getting back into your truck.
7) no refunds
unless for some reason your class is not ran
drivers costs, and payouts
Spectator cost is $15
Drivers $25 per class entered
= trophies for top 3 of all classes plus 100% of entry fees split among top 3 places along with purse money. So lets say you
have 20 trucks in your class. that would be $500 split between the top three at 60%, 20% and 10% would
be $300 150 and 50. If a sponsor added $100
to the class, we'd be at $360 170 and 60.